Posts Tagged ‘internet marketing’
It hasn't been as long since my last post as it seems to be. But it has been a while.
You see, my host (not my site) got hit with malware and it's been a PITA. Oh well … I won't bore you with the details. All I want to say about it is don't ever take a friend's recommendation when you choose a host, no matter how attractive the deal may appear. Do your due diligence and research, research, research.
But on with the point of this post:
One of the very few training products I currently feel great about recommending to you has just gone on sale, and I wanted to let you know about it right away.
This will be for 5 days only, and I don't expect the price will ever be this low again.
For the next 5 days, Mike Johnson is offering his very impressive Profit Marketer Membership at a very special discount. This is a complete internet marketing training solution, from beginner to advanced, that includes over 95 training videos, over 80 premium WordPress plugins, over 100 premium WordPress themes and a live Niche Finder and Keyword Service all integrated into an online WordPress installation, upgrade, management and backup tool.
This is the ultimate membership for anyone wanting to build a serious, money-making online business. I don't know of anything else like it anywhere. But it is simply too much to go into any more detail here. You'll want to see this and evaluate it for yourself.
Take a look:
Listen, I kinda went on sabbatical, and I've been coding and doing some other related stuff ever since so that's why I haven't posted on this blog for so long.
Anyhow, a colleague was supposed to post here months ago and let you know about it, but he forgot, and I was too distracted to notice. LOL.
My single-minded focus thing sometimes keeps me from noticing a lot of things. He was supposed to tell you that I wouldn't be promoting anything for a while due to preparation for a product launch, and that I wouldn't be sending out my newsletter, that I would be kinda out of touch in general …
I guess I kinda made it optional, but he was even supposed to continue posting periodically …
(What do you think? Should I can him?)
Oh well. My apologies. But as I told him at the time, I would be back if something came up that I thought was truly worthwhile or that truly needed to be said. Or something like that. I don't remember my exact words.
Okay. So here it is, something truly worthwhile — but wait, let me just say that I have no idea if this will be truly worthwhile or not. But I said I wouldn't be back this soon unless it was. So, you know, I'm sending mixed signals here. LOL!
Well, okay, here's the thing. I haven't had the time or the inclination to check this out in detail yet, so my opinion on this is based on past experience with Mike rather than an actual evaluation of the offer.
So keep that in mind.
But as I'm sure you know, past experience is often a good measure. One can't always rely on it, but I believe this is going to be the real deal, and I would be remiss if I didn't tell you about it. Er, or give it my personal recommendation (since you've probably heard about it already anyway).
I do know that the last major training course Mike came out with was very worthwhile. So hopefully this will be as great as it sounds. (If not, it's being sold through Clickbank so you can always ask for your money back if it doesn't look right, okay?)
Anyhow, I've got lots to do yet on that launch and otherwise, so let me get on with it. I know you're going to want to check this out once you know what I'm talking about.
Oh wait. Everyone you should be following is promoting it already, so you probably already know what I'm talking about: Mike Johnson's Profit.FM.
So I'm not going to waste any more of your time here. If you haven't checked it out (because you were waiting just to see if your most trusted adviser — why, me, of course! — was going to promote it), then it's time to go to:
My bonus? Well … how about free admittance to the launch of my own product? It will be a couple of months yet, though. Maybe more. And I can't tell you what it is yet. LOL.
Some bonus, huh? (Yes, it will be, actually.)
Oh well. I gotta get back to it.
I don't care (much) if you buy through my link or not. It will be your loss if you don't, of course, but I can't worry about that right now. I just thought I should let you know about it.
Profit.FM may not turn out to be anything special. Then again, if past experience can be trusted, it just may turn out to be one of the very few MUST HAVES this year.
I hope you will check it out:
Either way, it will probably be a while before you hear from me again, so continued good luck with your endeavors and take care.
To your success!,
Richard D. Farley / MythoSpheres Development
Hello again. Sorry about the long hiatus in terms of this blog. I've been very busy, of course. Also, I've been battling illness and care-taking responsibilities.
My sincere apology for not updating this blog sooner, but I don't like outsourcing it and sometimes my life stuff just gets in the way.
Anyway, if you follow this blog, thanks for your patience, and I hope you will find that what I am about to recommend to you is well worth the wait.
If you are just starting your online business venture or if you feel your business effort has been going off track lately, I'd like to recommend something 'holistic' in terms of building your business the right way.
(I just wish something this good had been available when I was starting out.)
So here it is:
- Michael Christon's Personal Fulfillment Machine
This is not a script or plug-in or marketing robot or tool or marketing course.
Yes, those can be valuable in the right context.
This is something very, very special.
But first, a little background.
I have listened to and viewed various success and motivational programs over the years. As a result, every now and again I've been prompted to do a little brainstorming about where I'm trying to go and why.
It's always been a kind of re-envisioning, and it has often been just after these brief interludes that I've been my most creative, productive and fulfilled.
Knowing from my own experience how helpful I've found such opportunities, I was understandably …
Well, I don't know how to say this without it sounding hyped, but I was very "excited," or "wowed" or "impressed," or something that sounds a little bit over the top like that, to discover Michael Christon's Personal Fulfillment Machine training.
If you've sampled the combined works of various motivational and business thinkers as I have, old and new, e.g., Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, etc., then you may think you've already heard much of what Michael has to say.
I pretty much felt that way myself at first. So why am I now so excited about this?
Because Michael has a compelling talent for presenting the information, old insights and new — a way that offers new perspectives, eliminates the extraneous, and systemizes and explains the essentials of how to build a more fulfilling life and business.
I feel as if he has burned away the fat, leaving only the condensed, concentrated, lean, mean, and useful behind — yet he has also kept the information palatable and easily accessible.
And there is nothing cookie cutter about Michael's approach either.
He teaches a methodology — a manner of thinking and of structuring your thinking about yourself, your life, your values, your goals — that allows you to create your own custom template that can help you build your ideal, and very personal, future.
I've been through the course, and I know it's worth going through again and again.
I believe you, too, will agree it is going to be helpful to contemplate, again and again, what Michael has to say.
Frankly, most of us need that kind of repetition to really "get it" (whether we will admit it or not). By following — more closely each day — what Michael has to say, I am certain any of us would be better able to align our business goals with our values and have a much more fulfilling life and a more successful business.
Because I believe the bottom line is that that is what we all want, I'm recommending PFM to you. And because:
- I believe it's for those just starting out.
- I also believe it's for those who need to get their business and life back on track.
- Actually, I can't think of anyone in business, or anyone hoping to start a business, who this training couldn't benefit.
Briefly, here are just a few of the questions and considerations you will be exposed to when you decide to take a journey toward your Personal Fulfillment Machine with Michael Christon:
- Where are you now?
- Where are you going?
- How are you going to get there and are you 100% sure you want to?
- Moment of truth: how's your mental, physical and spiritual health? Are you achieving soul-destroying success?
- What's your 'bucket list?'
- How to have something exceptional in your life and in your business.
- How can understanding yourself and your values make your business effort easier and more profitable?
- How your business can become your personal fulfillment machine and why it's absolutely imperative that it should be.
- Your life's blueprint: using imagination and visualization, coupled with your values, to "walk around" your life's blueprint, and why doing so can empower your life and your business.
- Why is becoming richer in every other way ultimately more valuable than becoming financially rich, and why the former makes the latter that much more possible and satisfying?
- Purpose and structure: why becoming uncommonly successful has so much to do with ways of thinking that may seem initially to have virtually nothing to do with your desire for success.
- How to break the impossible down into the possible.
- How to supercharge your business's mission statement, and why you must.
Far too many start businesses without a clue. They know not where they are going nor how to get there. Michael reminds us that starting a business is about far more than just making money or being your own boss. This kind of training — this kind of thinking — is far too often neglected, yet it is by far the most important. I cannot recall having ever recommended anything more potentially valuable than Michael's Personal Fulfillment Machine.
This is the stuff that our dreams are made of.
Trust me, this will inspire you today and, applied, it will have an enormously positive impact on your life and business for decades to come:
Michael Christon's Personal Fulfillment Machine
Thank you for your time and for considering my recommendation.
To your success!,
Richard D. Farley / MythoSpheres Development
I don't know about you, but sometimes it starts to sound a little absurd. Doesn't it? Kinda like this:
Here's a way to make HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars online, and it only takes a few days to implement!
But wait, here's a way to make MILLIONS online, and it takes only a few hours to set up and then works automatically year round while you're on vacation!!
But wait, here's a way to make BILLIONS online and REVERSE TIME AND GROW YOUNGER while I do all the work for you…!!!
(I know, I know. You wait eagerly with the greatest of expectations for each and every precious word I post (right? I mean your very destiny hangs in the balance), and it's been way too long between posts — but I've been BUSY! And better eventually than never, right?)
- Get in touch with your passion. Find a related need and fill it. Unless you are mentally ill, no matter what your passion is, it is very likely that someone out there has made a successful business out of it — or something closely related. Why not you? Why be halfhearted? Why not be passionate instead? Especially since much of your success (or failure) may depend on it.
- Develop a clear and compelling vision of your business goals. Know what you are setting out to accomplish. If you have a clear vision of what you want to achieve, you are already ahead of 95% of the competition. If you don't, you're already falling behind. If you are pursuing goals you haven't even defined, you are wasting your time and energy.
- Do. Take action. Do the work. At your first inkling that you may be over-educating and over-preparing, stop. Then do what you already know. Just do it. Now. Don't be afraid to fail. Fail fast and fail often. Learn by those failures and enjoy them. Enjoy them? Yes! Celebrate! Jump up and down, do a little dance and pat yourself on the back. Heck, go ahead and gloat. With every failure, you're learning and growing! Learn to understand and appreciate that.
- Understand the power of your own mind. Don't hope for success. Expect it. Positive expectation is far more powerful than hope. Unlike hope, expectation does not include a consideration of the possibility of failure. Be positive, stay positive, pursue positive. Avoid negative people and negative influences and negative self-talk. Focus on developing strong belief in yourself and your vision. Remember the vision? Focus on that, not on what you are having to go through to get there. Know that the vision is worth it.
- But keep initial day-to-day expectations realistic. Stop striving for perfection. If you're just starting out, start out walking, begin small, be patient.
- But be prepared and willing to learn and grow and run.
- Don't be afraid of the competition. Today's competition may be tomorrow's customer or partner.
- Network with successful people, and remember, companies don't do business with one another, people do.
- Know your subject. Don't scatter your attention too broadly.
- Refocus daily on your top two or three goals, and stick with that focus until you are sure you have maximized potential.
- But be flexible. If something isn't working, be willing to change course, even be willing to re-envision and refocus if necessary. Be willing to cut your losses. If a strategy is failing, drop it. Move on.
- Be willing to invest — your time, your energy, your money — whatever you have. And be willing to outsource. Unless you enjoy and get a great deal of satisfaction out of the work, outsource what is not making you money or drop it, and spend the majority of your time and energy on what is.
- Document your successes. Any approach that works has the potential of becoming a system. Systems are easily repeatable. Replication of a successful, working system will often be the best possible return on your investment. But don't be afraid to tweak and test the system. Just because it works doesn't mean it can't be improved over time.
- Celebrate your successes, too (not just your failures) — but be willing to re-invest. Sure, go ahead and reward yourself for a job well done. You deserve it. But don't be too eager for lavish celebrations that will simply eat up your earnings. Re-invest a reasonable portion to ensure your long-term success.
- Work steady but stay balanced. Balance your work and your schedule. Don't lose sight of who and what all the hard work and money are for. Be willing to take time off for your health, and your family and friends, and (sometimes) just to play.
That's it. Everything else is a tool. There are useful ones and useless ones and all-shiny-and-new ones, but they are all nothing more than tools.
And we're all just tools when we let ourselves believe anything else.
Let's all try to help each other remember that.
Have you heard of ClickTale?
As all online marketers know, this game's all about traffic and conversions. But how can you be sure your conversion strategy is the best it can be?
One way of course would be if you could watch your visitors and see how they respond to differing parts of your sales message, i.e., your web page(s). Well, ClickTale won't let you do exactly that, but it does come fairly close.
ClickTale can provide online businesses with some very real insights into customer behavior. Many marketers are already finding this an excellent resource for helping to improve the performance, usability and conversion of their websites. Every mouse move, click and scroll is tracked.
There are also what ClickTale calls "heatmaps" and behavioral reports that complement traditional web analytics.
Definitely worth checking out. Sign up here for your FREE subscription,
To your success!,
Richard D. Farley